- Now That You Have the Time... Will You Have the Money?
- How Sturdy Is Your Three-Legged Stool?
- Myths about Retirement Planning
- Big Picture Preview
- Basic Guidelines
- Get a Head Start on Your Retirement Today
- Retirement Action Steps
- Five or More Years from Retirement
- Two Years from Retirement
- Six Months or Less from Retirement
- Bridging the Retirement Insurance Gap
- Company-Sponsored Retiree Medical Coverage
Retirement means different things to different people. For some, retirement might be working less but also having more time to take advantage of outside hobbies and leisure activities. For others, it might mean starting that new business venture. For many, it can mean moving to a different part of the country or traveling to places they dreamed of but never had the time or money to visit.
Whether you have the money can depend on how well you plan between now and the time you actually stop working. Whether you stop in five years or three months, the actions you take today can make a big difference towards securing your future lifestyle. In this section, we'll help guide you through some of the major lifestyle and financial considerations you need to look at today and in the future. Retiring is not an ending... it's the beginning of a new phase in your life.