Understanding the Basics
- Now That You Have the Time... Will You Have the Money?
- How Sturdy Is Your Three-Legged Stool?
- Myths about Retirement Planning
- Big Picture Preview
- Basic Guidelines
- Get a Head Start on Your Retirement Today
- Retirement Action Steps
- Five or More Years from Retirement
- Two Years from Retirement
- Six Months or Less from Retirement
- Bridging the Retirement Insurance Gap
- Company-Sponsored Retiree Medical Coverage
- The quicker you get your estate and financial affairs in order, the better off you'll be. The sooner you put time and money on your side, the more income you'll have working for you later on.
- You may still have to save during retirement. Don't forget that inflation erodes your purchasing power. You don't want your retirement savings to run out.
- Growth should still be a part of your investment portfolio. Keeping all your financial assets in purely income-producing savings or investments may unnecessarily limit their potential for growth.
- Maximize your income... eliminate unnecessary expenses. Carefully review how you spend your money. If you can reduce or cut certain expenses, you'll have more money to spend on the things you really want.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS Member FINRA/SIPC. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.